Pancakes are the perfect breakfast option for the whole family to enjoy during Easter. Spoil your loved ones with this deliciously simple recipe featuring Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix.
- 1 Packet of Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk or buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Fresh berries
- Stonewall Kitchen Syrup Maine Maple
- Pour the contents of your Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix into a large mixing bowl and whisk in your egg and buttermilk until everything is combined well.
- Add half a tablespoon of butter to your frying pan and melt over medium heat. Once the butter is evenly distributed across the pan pour your desired amount of batter into the pan. Cook until small bubbles start to form and the edges darken in colour, with a spatula gently flip over the pancakes one by one and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat these steps until you have cooked all your batter.
- Serve your pancakes topped with fresh berries, butter and a drizzle of Stonewall Kitchen Syrup Maine Maple for the sweetest finishing touch