Nothing says I love you more than home cooking! To show our love to all our favourite mums and mums-to-be on their special day, we have created a delicious stack of pancakes. They are so easy, even the youngest of cooks can help out!
- 1 packet of Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk or buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Stonewall Kitchen Syrup Maine Maple
- In a mixing bowl, place the contents of your Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix, egg and buttermilk then whisk until well combined.
- Heat half a tablespoon of butter in a small frying pan over medium heat. Once melted, add 1/4 of the batter to cover the base. Cook until small bubbles appear and the bottom of the pancake is golden brown, then gently flip over and cook the other side.
- Continue until you have cooked all your batter.
- Serve your pancakes with raspberries, blueberries and a generous drizzle of Stonewall Kitchen Syrup Maine Maple.