- 1tsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 3 celery sticks chopped
- ½ a cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 400g diced tomatoes
- 1ltr vegetable stock
- 2 cups cold water
- Basil leaves
- Heat 1tsp olive oil in a saucepan. Add 1 brown onion chopped, 2 garlic cloves crushed and cook until golden.
- Add 1 medium zucchini chopped, 1 medium carrot chopped, 3 celery stalks chopped, ½ a cauliflower, cut into small florets and stir until vegetables start to brown.
- Add 1 400g can of diced tomatoes, 1lt of vegetable stock, and 2 cups of cold water. Cover and bring to boil. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer till vegetables are soft.
- Stir in ¼ cup of chopped fresh basil leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please note these bowls are no longer available.