Christmas wreaths are a great way to welcome guests to your home. You don't have to just hang them on the front door though, here are a few other creative uses:
1. hang on a mirror using a 3M hook
2. hang on the back of a chair
3. use as a centrepiece on a round table with a candle & glass lantern inside
4. hang on your windows
5. place on a side table with some potted foliage inside
6. suspend it from the ceiling and hang decorations from it like a mobile
7. of course, hanging it on your front door
This year we have a large collection of wreaths from snow covered to mistletoe, magnolia to red berry; there is something for everyone. One of our favourites has to be the twig bells below, while not technically a wreath, it does look fantastic hanging on a front door.
If you are after something bespoke, we have put together a cheat sheet below for some of the stunning wreaths our stylist has put together in-store. If you are not a fan of DIY or simply don't have the time, you can also call the store and we will be happy to assemble one of our bespoke styles for you (02) 9919 0601.
SML GOLD TURTLE, 40 BULB STRING LIGHT, SCALLOP SHELL XMAS DECORATION, NAT/GLIT BOW KNOT, 56CM ORCHID WHT PHALAENOPSIS, STARFISH XMAS DECORATION, BRN SEA FAN CORAL PLANT, WREATH EVERGREEN & CORAL XMAS DECORATION.