Work With Us
Work With Us
We are always looking for experienced Retail Sales Assistants, Florists, Cafe Staff and Warehouse Workers to join our busy team at our beautiful Hamptons inspired Collaroy store. If you have experience in any of these areas coupled with a passion for homewares we would love for you to contact us using the form below.
- - - -
Customer Service Co-ordinator
Alfresco Emporium is a leading Australian speciality retailer of lifestyle and dining products, supplying global brands, as well as our own exclusive lines. An exciting opportunity exists for a new Customer Service Co-ordinator to join our expanding Online and Warehouse team, on the beautiful Northern Beaches. Retail experience would be ideal. This role will be approximately five hours per day across five days, however we are flexible.
Main tasks include:
• Answering customer phone calls
• Replying to customer emails
• Contacting customers about their orders
• Assisting warehouse in processing returns and offering solutions
• Processing refunds/exchanges
• Organising furniture deliveries
• Processing sales and payments
Skills and experience required:
• Minimum 2 years experience customer service role
• Solid computer skills
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Must be able to multitask and have good attention to detail
• Ability to work autonomously
• Experience with CIN7, Shopify and Shippit is a plus but not necessary
- - - -
We are looking for an experienced Florist to join our ‘Flower House’ team, in our beautiful Hamptons Style homewares and lifestyle store, Alfresco Emporium. We are located in the beachside suburb Collaroy and offer a vibrant place to work, with a fantastic work culture.
This role will be part time, offering a minimum of three days work per week. You must be available to work on a Sunday and be confident to work on your own. Flexibility is essential.
Part-time hours: 24 per week
- - - -
An exciting opportunity exists for a Warehouse Assistant to join our busy Warehouse team located in Brookvale. This role will be a full time role, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm. Salary will be depend on experience.
The role will include the following tasks:
• Unpacking shipping containers
• Moving stock from old warehouse to new warehouse
• Packing and unpacking trucks between shop and warehouse
• Receiving and processing incoming stock
• Checking stock quality prior to it being sent to customers
• Picking and filling orders
In order to be successful for interview, you must have high attention to detail and previous experience working in a warehouse. Forklift licence is highly desirable.