A simple, yet oh so impressive Christmas dish for all the family to enjoy this festive season
- 8kg Leg Ham, bone in
- 1 Jar Alfresco Emporium Sweet Orange Marmalade
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 Cup Macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees fan-forced, and place an oven shelf in the lowest position.
- Using a sharp knife, cut around the shank of the ham, about 10cm from the end. Run a knife under the rind around edge of ham. Gently lift the rind off by running your fingers between the rind and the fat.
- Score the ham in a diamond pattern, making sure you cut no deeper than 5mm. Place ham in a large baking tray.
- Combine the marmalade, sugar and mustard in a bowl and stir in the nuts. Evenly spread the mixture over the surface of the ham.
- Bake for 1 ½ hours, spooning the glaze and pan juices over the ham every 30-45 mins
- Serve hot or at room temperature